I don't know how I Made it Through,
This cold Long day without you.
You were all I needeed and more....
Excuse me if i blush,
But i've never felt this rush,
Before I Met you....
(Chorus)
Cause, I can make it rain if you want it too,
I can make the sun shine, sky bright blue.
I'll do anything that you want me to do,
All i need is me and you...
I can be the ocean or the sea,
I can give you wings to set you free.
I'll be anything that you want me to be,
All i need is you and me...
I used to care about the weather,
now everyday we spend together,
is making me forget about everything..
You tell me that you want to see me,
that makes my heart start beating,
Faster and faster, with every word....
(chorus)x2
All I need is you and me....
2 comments:
That's really good Shay. I like that a lot.
Thanks Chet(:
Post a Comment