Monday, August 25, 2014

New Laptop, "Friends", and Nicki Minaj.. Cause Dang!

So... I've been really really really bad at updating my blog... #fail Mostly because I stepped on my laptop.. so the screen cracked... yeah... I know, smooth. but anyway, having a broken screen irritated me to the point I just didn't even touch my laptop for a while. My Mom was kind enough to buy me a new laptop, but it took literally 2 months to get here... haha. So yeah, that would be why I haven't been posting... have you tried posting on a blog from your phone? It's really really annoying. Now that I have a new laptop, which is like... extremely rad by the way... I will try and get back into posting weekly. One thing I should probably address, since people have been asking me about it, is a blog post by another person, that was indirectly directed at me. And truthfully, I don't know if it is or not. But if it is, cool. If you haven't noticed by now, I REALLY don't care what other people think about me. *Shrug* So if this person thinks I was a bad friend, and that I didn't ever forgive them for anything, and didn't care about them unless it was because I "enjoyed their attention" cool. You're probably right. However, if that is the case, then it's because how I treat other people is based highly on how they treat me. So if you feel that way about me, chances are, you probably should take a second and reevaluated how you treated me in our friendship. Just sayin'... to quote Nicki Minaj "No shade, no, no, no shade.." but maybe a little. ;) Okay so now that I've got the stuff I didn't want to talk about out of the way, can we just talk about Nicki for a second?! because Daaaaaaaaaaaaaang. Her music lately has got me feelin' some kind of way. :P Anaconda while it's probably one of the dumbest songs I've ever heard..( I mean.. come on... it's about butts... :P ) it is probably one of the catchiest dang songs I've heard in a long time. "My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hun, oh my gosh, look at her butt!" I love that she used the timeless ( ;) ) old song "I like big butts" and turned it into a Nicki masterpiece. I just love her! But the song that impressed me most, is "Pills N Potions" I almost don't even have words for this song.. NAY... the Shiny gem fallen from heaven that is this song. First off... she looks soo GOOD! ahh! whoever dresses Nicki Minaj needs a raise. Aside from that though... her voice... <3 That girl can sing. And its beautiful. The song is,about, as Nicki worded in an interview "I've been reflecting a lot lately about people that I've given amazing opportunities to, and they are just so ungrateful, and shady... so that's what this song is, my message to them. " My favorite part of this song is in the second verse. "People will love you and support you when it's beneficial, Imma forgive you, wwon't forget, but imma dead the issue, soon as you out the n*^^as lives that's when they start to miss you, they see you doin' good nnow it's kinda hard to diss you, N*%%as be sick when they remember all the bad they wished you, n^*#as be mad when they can't come land live lavish with you, but I sped of in a benzy, I see the envy when i'm causin a frenzy. so I pop pills for em cop cribs in the hills for em. Pills n potions, we're overdosin, I'm angry but I still love you, pills n potions, we're overdosin, can't stand it but I still love you" like.... Girl's been hurt.. I guess the biggest reason I love this song so much is because in a way I feel like we can all relate to this feeling of people being ungrateful, and only loving you when it's beneficial. This ties in also a lot with my earlier mentioned "friend". So anyway, Nicki Minaj forever. She is the Queen, God Bless the Queen. BYEEEEEEEEEEE! :D

No comments: